A minimal “terminal-app” with maximum comfort for me, you and all of our bash-scripting friends =)
This terminal application skeleton is ment for replacing endless switch-case instructions in control scripts and reinventing the wheel again and again.
It is minimal because it only depends on standard bash.
It has maximal comfort because:
- easily add a command by creating a simple bash script
- separated config file for your scripts
- automatic help generation (greps command-scripts for specific marks)
- logging and colored outputs ready to use
- write tests for your scripts and run with travis or similar
- simply adjust the scripts for your needs (all in all only 300 lines of app code)
Usage: ./app [command] [help|*] Available commands: du show disk usage help print help logs show app logs ps show running processes test run tests Configuration: edit ./bootstrap Available libs: color helps dealing with colors in terminal command helps dispatching commands in scripts/commands/* log helps writing and reading app logs os helps detecting current os (exports $is_osx, $is_win, $is_linux)